Farms and Estates

We act like an extension to your Farm, always on hand when you need us and always helping make sure that you and your Farm are covered for all of the various risks you face.

If you own a Farm, whether that be Arable, Pastoral or Mixed, we can help with your Insurance requirements. We can cover small holdings to commercial farms and new ventures as-well as existing business’s. Our cover is backed by the UK’s biggest insurers so you can rest assured in the event of a claim, you have the right people by your side allowing you to concentrate on your business. We try to make insurance as hassle free as possible.

We can tailor make a policy to your requirements and will talk you through the covers to make sure you are always covered properly.

Some of our covers include:


Farm Property including Private Houses


Business Interruption


Goods in Transit


Livestock and Livestock Worrying


Machinery / Plant


Land Liability


Liability Cover – Public, Products, Employers and Environmental Liability


Agricultural Fleet


Legal Expenses

Get a Farms and Estates Insurance Quote From Ignite Insurance Brokers

Complete the form

Submit the details of your insurance requirements

Get a quote

We will get back to you with a confirmed quotation



We will contact you to arrange cover if you wish to proceed

Please enter your insurance requirements